Friday, August 13, 2010

Nate's New Talents

Nate is up to all sorts of good things these days. But prior to my last post, I had been having trouble catching them on video. I had a nice run since then. Here we go!

Here's Nate throwing a ball:




Sipping from a straw:




Lowering himself to sitting using one hand to catch himself and then standing back up:



Also, Nate had his nine month appointment this week. He is 23 pounds 12 ounces, which is the 90th percentile for weight. Yikes! He is allegedly 28.5 inches, which is the 50th percentile for height. I think he's taller than that though, from measurements I've taken myself, so I think the measurement wasn't so accurate. So when I asked the doctor whether I should be concerned that he's such a fatty in comparison with his height, she basically said the height measurements suck and I shouldn't worry about it. So I won't. Oh, and his head circumference was in the 75th percentile. So he's got a nice sized brain without looking like a lollipop. :)

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to eat his sweet little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at him go! I can't wait to see him too!!!!

    ReplyDelete